BULLETIN NO. 67 WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2017
1. “Ugly Sweater Day” for students & staff will be Friday, December 15.
2. Knowledge Bowl will practice again next Monday, December 18, at 7:45AM. I need to see you before break, so please put this on your calendar and be sure to be at practice next Monday. Thanks.
4. The following students need to get band bills paid: Maddie Evans, Stephanie Amsden, Jada Radmaker, Edson Flores-Bleess, Riley Jones, David Gabrielson, Bryton Grother, Cierra Gode, Jessica Lopez, Erick Flores, Addison Irlbeck, Jenna Paplow, Haillie Morin, and Kaytlyn Wells.
5. Promfest meeting tomorrow morning at 8:15 in the auditorium. Anyone interested is urged to attend.
6. Juniors! There are not very many opportunities for college scholarships as a junior – but I do have one for you. The MN Association of Townships offers a $1,000 scholarship. For more information, check out www.mntownships.org
7. Concessions this week: Tomorrow – Yearbook; Friday, Dec. 15 – Juniors/Seniors. Sign up with Mr. Hubert or on the cafeteria door.
8. TOMORROW: Jr. high GBB vs. Wabasso at Lamberton. Jr. high BBB at Wabasso at 4:00. Bus leaves Lamberton at 3:15. GBB vs. WWG at Lamberton at 6:00.
9. Lunch today: Toasted cheese sandwich, tomato soup, carrots and dip, mixed fruit.
1. Detention this week: Ms. Zarrett
2. Choir and band students are being fitted with their formal wear. Some students will need to try garments on, which takes time and this happens mostly after choir during period 5. This interruption to period 5 will be as short as I can make it. I’ll also try to take care of some students in period 4. Thanks for your understanding. Bob.
3. Kegan Zimmermann, Max Myers, Kallie Mattison, Hannah Nelson, Alex Thillen, Lanee Myers, Carley Baumann and Shelby Gabrielson will be gone tomorrow for Youth Leadership class.
4. The following individuals will be gone next week Monday, December 18 for a FFA competition: Kegan Zimmermann, Max Myers, Lanee Myers, Carley Baumann, Hannah Nelson and Kallie Mattison.
5. 5-12 child study tomorrow at 7:45 in O Detta’s room.
6. MN Honor Society Members will be recycling today, so please have your recycling bins outside your door in the hallways by 8 am. Thanks.