BULLETIN NO. 109 THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2018
1. Emma Stevenson advanced to state for gymnastics! We will have a send off today at 10:15 from Mrs. Guetter’s room to the elementary office. Congratulations Emma and best of luck at state!
2. There will be spring play practice after school every day this week. Spring skit practice has been moved to Friday after school rather than today due to a speech conflict. Senior leaders, be ready to direct your groups by 3:15.
3. Knowledge Bowl – We will practice next Monday at 7:45 AM. The next meet is Feb 26 (Monday) in Mountain Lake. I need to know by END OF THE DAY TODAY if you plan to go so I can let our hosts know how many teams we will bring. I also need to know if you are going to subregions, next Friday (March 2). We are signed up for 4 teams, and at this point only 3 are full. If you want to go you need to let me know IMMEDIATELY.
5. Driver’s Ed Classroom will be held after school beginning on March 5th. Paperwork was mailed out to students. If you are interested in taking the class but did not receive paperwork, please see Mrs. Smith. You must be at least 14 to take the class. Sign-up forms are due back to the school by March 1st.
6. The following students have band bills: Maddie Evans, Stephanie Amsden, Jada Radmaker, Edson Flores-Bleess, Riley Jones, David Gabrielson, Bryton Grother, Jessica Lopez, Erick Flores, Addison Irlbeck, Kaytlynn Wells, Maddie Geske, Aryanna Weber, Thomas Nelson, Rachel Holman, Hannah Evans, Haillie Morin, Bianca Thomas, Abigail Meier, Hailey Amsden, Landon Kuehl, Reilly Hubin, Aidan Holman, and Kaylee Derickson. Please see Mrs. Frasher for amounts and get these taken care of ASAP.
7. The following students need to pay their $40 fab lab fees from first semester: Ken, Austin, Marshal, Trey.
8. The following 8th graders need to pay their $15 tech ed fees from first semester: Diego.
9. Juniors: MN West is hosting a visit day for their programs in Diesel Mechanics, Dental Assisting, Electrician, and Wind Energy Technology on March 15th. Check out their website to sign up!
10. Juniors & Seniors have concessions Friday night.
11. FFA Week dress up days for EVERYBODY: Friday FFA Spirit Day. Best redneck attire goes to Nathan K.
12. Ag Trivia: What bird was once wiped outi n Minnesota, but has now been reintroduced? Submit answers to Kegan at lunch time. Congrats to yesterday’s Ag Trivia winners Sam H. and Meghan S. The correct answer was 33; see Miss J for your prize.
13. Plum Creek Soccer league registrations are due tomorrow. Please follow the instructions on the form to register – DO NOT TURN THE FORMS IN TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE.
14. TODAY: GBB at SESM at 6:00 (makeup game). Bus leaves Lamberton at 4:45. Jr. high speech at Tracy. Leave Lamberton at 2:45.
15. TOMORROW: Wrestling individual sections at Pipestone at 5:00. Wrestlers dismissed at 12:30, leave at 12:40. BBB vs. Fulda at Lamberton at 6:00 (no C game). State Gymnastics.
16. SATURDAY: Wrestling individual sections at Pipestone at 10:00. Leave Lamberton at 6:00. Speech at Adrian. Leave Lamberton at 6:15. State Gymnastics. Section GBB vs. Adrian at Worthington at 4:00. Bus leaves Lamberton at 11:00.
17. Lunch today: BBQ pork sandwich, carrots & dip, pineapple.
18. Happy Birthday today to Joe Johnson.
1. Detention this week: Mr. Vold
2. MN Honor Society Members will be recycling today, so please have your recycling bins outside your door in the hallways by 8 am. Thanks
3. Midterm is this Friday, February 23, with grades due Wednesday morning, February 28.
4. “Collective Goods” orders are due Monday, February 26, with delivery the following day.
5. Barb will be gone February 26 – March 2. Please put attendance on JMC every period that week. Plan ahead – we’ll be short-staffed all week in the office and no District checks will be issued! Thank you.