BULLETIN NO. 172 WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2018
1. Today’s schedule (11:00 dismissal): Report to 3rd hour after awards until lunch. Lunch grades 1-3 from 9:40 – 10:00; 4-6 from 9:50 – 10:10; 7-9 from 10:20 – 10:40. Grades 10-11 eat from 10:40 – 11:00, but can leave when done eating, or right away if not eating. We will only release younger siblings if we receive permission before 10:40 a.m. and we will NOT be calling parents for you to request early dismissal. If prior arrangements have not been made you’ll have to wait until 11:00.
2. All detention time needs to be served before credit will be given for the 2017-2018 school year!
3. Remember to clean your belongings out of the locker room lockers. Items left behind after school is out will be thrown or donated.
4. Yearbook Staff will meet from 9:00 to 2:00 tomorrow & Friday. Lunch and goodies will be provided. Please make arrangements to be there.
5. Congratulations Maddie, Tucker, Lydia, Hailey, Aura, and Alex for getting caught reading! See you for water wars at 10:35 this morning
6. Please take care of tech ed, fab lab, band, lunch, and other bills and return library books before you leave.
7. Be sure to leave your surfaces in the cart TODAY. Also, if you have not filled out the surface inventory sheet, please see Mr. Runck or Mrs. Musegades.
8. All library books are due back in the library by Friday, May 25.
9. Driver’s Ed Classroom will be held beginning July 9th. Paperwork was mailed out to students. If you are interested in taking the class but did not receive paperwork, please see Mrs. Smith. You must be at least 14 to take the class. Sign-up forms are due back to the school by July 1st.
10. Swimming lesson registration forms are available in the office. We also have swim team registration forms for girls in grades 1-12.
11. Summer rec schedules for all 4 towns are available in both offices. Some activities are included for older students not usually involved in summer rec. Check it out!
12. All spring athletes turn in your uniforms if you haven’t already done so!
13. Softball meeting for girls in grades 8-11 right after awards.
14. Current 6th graders and 9th graders (and anyone else who hasn’t had a physical in the past 3 years) who plan to participate in athletics next year should be sure to get a physical this summer 6th graders will have forms sent home with them; anyone else can pick up forms in the office before you leave for the summer. We must have a current (within the past 3 years) physical in the office before practice begins in the fall. Questions, see Barb or Stacey.
15. TOMORROW: Track sections at Montevideo at 2:00. Bus leaves Lamberton at 10:20 and Walnut Grove at 10:35.
16. Lunch today: Hamburger, chips, fruit cup.
1. Just a reminder, that in order to be paid on the June payroll, all payroll related forms (time sheets, blue sheets, etc.) are due on June 1st or as soon as possible. Thanks, Denise!
2. 5-12 faculty can sign up in the office for a time to meet with Mr. G for your exit interview.
3. Detention this week: Mr. VanMaasdam
4. Coaches who have not yet signed off on their summer waiver on the clipboard need to do this by June 1.
5. There will be a coaches/advisors/meeting at 1:45 tomorrow in Mr. B’s room.
6. 7-12 faculty: Check with Barb with next year’s detention supervision dates, especially if you wish to change.
7. We are trying to determine if we have enough books to rebind this year. Let Mrs. Hubert know if you have books that need to be rebound and the number of copies. Depending on numbers, we may have to wait until next year. We have been rebinding every two years and we did so last year.
8. Collective Goods orders are due today with delivery tomorrow.
9. Staff members be sure to sign up in one of the offices if you want us to order a lesson plan book, gradebook, and/or a daily planner for next year. We only order for those who sign up!
10. Items for next year’s calendar should be turned in to Barb before you leave for the summer.
11. Falcon Fire JO is offering 2 (approx.) 7 lb bags of frozen Rykers Shredded Beef for sale at $50.00 each. If you have a family reunion, graduation, anniversary party or a big family gathering this summer this would be the perfect convenience for you! If interested in purchasing one of these frozen bags contact Robin Weis at 507-220-4891.