BULLETIN NO. 131 TUESDAY MARCH 28TH
1. Chapter FFA Banquet is on April 30th at 5pm at the Legion. Please give Miss J a head count of how many people you plan on bringing to the Banquet by the end of the day Thursday, March 30th.
2. FFA officer applications are available and are due April 20th. Officer interviews will be on April 27th starting @ 7:00 am.
3. FFA Region Banquet is April 10th at 6pm at the Westbrook Community Center. The following individuals are expected to attend: Kennedy Vold, Kegan Zimmermann, Cade Bittner, Noah Stavnes, Jack Derickson, Trenton Halvorson, and Derek Werner. You will be receiving awards that evening.
4. Juniors: Your frozen food folders are due today!
5. Girls basketball players in grades 7-11 are reminded to turn in their Chute Basketball Camp registration form to Mrs. Salfer by April 4th. If you did not receive a form, stop by my room and pick one up! Thanks, Coach Salfer.
6. Where can science take you? University on the Prairie will be held again at the Southwest Research & Outreach Center facilities for students in grades 7-12 on July 25-27th. Stop by the main office to pick up a student application if you’re interested. It is an opportunity to have hands on science experiences so close to RRC taught by U of M Professors and Grad Students. If you have any questions, please talk to Mrs. Derickson or Mrs. Shaner. You are encouraged to register early, as there is a cap on the number of students that will be accepted.
7. Anyone who brought goodies to the blood drive, your containers are in the back of the art room.
8. Falcon Fire JO Volleyball clothing has arrived! Please see Mrs. Arfsten to get your order(s).
9. Softball practice in Sanborn today. Please take bus 04.
10. TODAY: Track at Luverne at 4:30. Bus leaves at 2:00, dismissed at 1:50.
11. Lunch today: Meatballs, mashed potatoes, peas, and applesauce.
12. Today in history: 1900 – The British royal family takes delivery of its first motorcar, a Daimler Mail Phaeton.
13. Happy birthday today to Amberly West.
1. Detention this week: Ms. Guetter
2. Nautica W. and Kallie M. will be gone on Friday, March 31st for FFA.
3. The office will be short-staffed today. Please be patient and plan accordingly. Thanks.
4. Please put attendance on JMC each period today. Thank you.
5. MN Honor Society Members will be recycling today, March 28th so please have your recycling bins outside your door in the hallways by 8:00 am. Thanks.
6. MN Honor Society Members, you need to recycle today, March 28th.
Abigail, you’ll need to recycle Mrs. Penner’s, Polzin’s, and Manthei’s rooms.
Logan, recycle in Derickson ,Dunn, and Jenniges rooms.
Halley, Bartholomaus, Vold, and Library rooms.
Kyra, Choir, Band, and Art Rooms.
Kegan, Main Office, Mr. Olson, Wegman, and Junesewski rooms.
Kateyln, Salfer, Larson, Guetter, and Wilmes rooms.
Mikayla, Zarret, Pack rooms.
Kallie, Karnitz and computer lab.
Maddie, Shaner, Walker Stevenson rooms.
Next time, we’ll be back on schedule with rooms. Thanks.