Special Education Paraprofessional, grades 5-12, full time
employee during school year (2 openings)
Work Schedule: 7 hours per day, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday - Friday, Total of 179 days
- Provide assistance to students with general and special needs
- Other duties as assigned by the special education teacher or principal
Coaching opportunities available! Preference will be given to those interested in coaching.
- High school diploma, but preference given to individuals who are ParaPro Assessment Certified or have Associates’ Degree or higher
- Responsible work and attendance ethic
Deadline: Posting open until filled.
Starting Date: Fall 2018
- To learn more about Red Rock Central School District, please visit our website at www.redrockcentral.org
- Questions can be directed to Bruce Olson, Superintendent or Phil Goetstouwers, 5-12 Principal at email@example.com or by calling 507-752-7361.
- Salary and benefits are per the Paraprofessional Master Agreement.
- Red Rock Central School District is located in Lamberton, MN and is comprised of four towns: Lamberton, Jeffers, Sanborn, and Storden.
Red Rock Central School District is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply:
- Positions other than teaching should submit the following: Red Rock Central School District application (applications can be obtained in the district office) and a brief resume.
- All licensed and/or professional positions should submit the following: Letter of Interest, Resume, Transcripts/credentials and copy of MDE Licensure (where applicable), and three letters of reference.
- Application materials should be addressed to the Superintendent unless otherwise noted and can be submitted via mail - 100 E 6th St. PO Box 278, Lamberton, MN 56152; fax - (507) 752-6133; email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Positions are open until filled, unless otherwise noted.
- Please note: Background check will be required, upon acceptance of employment, for any position in the school district.
- Red Rock Central is an equal opportunity employer.
Red Rock Central is seeking applications for substitute teachers for the 2018-2019 school year. Pay is based on either half or full days. Those with a full teaching license as well as those with a short call license welcome to apply. Follow the application procedure described above.
Short-Call Substitute Teachers
If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a subject outside of teaching, you can apply for a short call teaching license through the MN Department of Education. Red Rock Central would love to hear from you if you are interested. Please contact Superintendent Bruce Olson for more information. Phone: (507) 752-7361
Red Rock Central School District provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.