HOW TO APPLY:
- Positions other than teaching should submit the following: Red Rock Central School District application (click here for a printable copy) and a brief resume.
- All licensed and/or professional positions should submit the following: Letter of Interest, Resume, Transcripts/credentials and copy of MDE Licensure (where applicable), and three letters of reference.
- Application materials should be addressed to Superintendent Bruce Olson unless otherwise noted and can be submitted via mail - 100 E 6th St. PO Box 278, Lamberton, MN 56152; fax - (507) 752-6133; email - email@example.com.
- Positions are open until filled, unless otherwise noted.
- Please note: Background check will be required, upon acceptance of employment, for any position in the school district.
- Red Rock Central is an equal opportunity employer.
Upper Elementary Teacher
Date of Availability: July 2019
Date Closing: Until Filled
- We are adding a position for an upper elementary teacher to keep our class sizes small.
- You will be part of a successful school district which consistently averages 12-14% above the state average on MCA scores.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a consistent focus on reflective growth, collaborative skills, and a dedication to student achievement.
- Basketball coaching preferred, but other coaching opportunities may be available.
Licensure Requirements: K-6 Elementary Education License
Full-Time Transportation/Finance Secretary
Date of availability: May 2019
Date closing: Until Filled
Position will include other secretarial duties in the high school office as well. Applications can be picked up at the District Office.
8-12 Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
Date of availability: July 2019
Date Closing: Until Filled
- Red Rock Central School is looking for a highly qualified candidate to join our National Blue Ribbon School in the capacity of a full-time 8th-12th grade agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor.
- Your teaching responsibilities would be five agricultural classes, supervision, and prep.
- You will be the leader of the single-person agriculture department and FFA Chapter.
- You will be supported by our FFA Advisory Committee.
- You will be working with the local Highwater Ethanol Plant and University of Minnesota Research Center to utilize the rented 14-acre land.
- We are looking for longevity in this position to build a strong FFA program.
- We are looking for candidates who will demonstrate a commitment to student growth in academics and agricultural awareness and opportunities.
- Our district is located in rural SW Minnesota.
Licensure Requirements: Agricultural Education
JV Girls Basketball Coach
This position will begin in the 2019-20 season. Open until filled.
Head Volleyball Coach
This position will begin in the fall season of 2019. Open until filled.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Instruct and demonstrate skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement in the sport.
- Plan and set-up activities and practices during the season.
- Develop appropriate training programs and practice schedules.
- Ensure student discipline in athletic contests, practice sessions, and trips.
- Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of uniforms, equipment and supplies.
- Work closely with the Athletic Director concerning local policies, MSHSL bylaws, and future scheduling of regular season events.
- Set competition performance criteria and evaluate students’ athletic abilities regularly.
- Oversee and enforce student eligibility criteria for extra-curricular involvement.
- Travel with student athletes and monitor teams both to and from games and during athletic competitions.
**All coaching positions may submit a resume & letter of interest to the School District Office in Lamberton. All inquiries should be directed to: Brett Bartholomaus, AD
Red Rock Central
PO Box 278
Lamberton, MN 56152
Red Rock Central is seeking applications for substitute teachers for the 2018-2019 school year. Pay is based on either half or full days. Those with a full teaching license as well as those with a short call license welcome to apply. Follow the application procedure described above.
Short-Call Substitute Teachers
If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a subject outside of teaching, you can apply for a short call teaching license through the MN Department of Education. Red Rock Central would love to hear from you if you are interested. Please contact Superintendent Bruce Olson for more information. Phone: (507) 752-7361
Red Rock Central School District provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.