HOW TO APPLY:
- Positions other than teaching should submit the following: Red Rock Central School District application (click here for a printable copy) and a brief resume.
- All licensed and/or professional positions should submit the following: Letter of Interest, Resume, Transcripts/credentials and copy of MDE Licensure (where applicable), and three letters of reference.
- Application materials should be addressed to Superintendent Bruce Olson unless otherwise noted and can be submitted via mail - 100 E 6th St. PO Box 278, Lamberton, MN 56152; fax - (507) 752-6133; email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Positions are open until filled, unless otherwise noted.
- Please note: Background check will be required, upon acceptance of employment, for any position in the school district.
- Red Rock Central is an equal opportunity employer.
8-12 Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
Date of availability: July 2019
Date Closing: Until Filled
- Red Rock Central School is looking for a highly qualified candidate to join our National Blue Ribbon School in the capacity of a full-time 8th-12th grade agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor.
- Your teaching responsibilities would be five agricultural classes, supervision, and prep.
- You will be the leader of the single-person agriculture department and FFA Chapter.
- You will be supported by our FFA Advisory Committee.
- You will be working with the local Highwater Ethanol Plant and University of Minnesota Research Center to utilize the rented 14-acre land.
- We are looking for longevity in this position to build a strong FFA program.
- We are looking for candidates who will demonstrate a commitment to student growth in academics and agricultural awareness and opportunities.
- Our district is located in rural SW Minnesota.
Licensure Requirements: Agricultural Education
JV Girls Basketball Coach
This position will begin in the 2019-20 season. Open until filled.
**All coaching positions may submit a resume & letter of interest to the School District Office in Lamberton. All inquiries should be directed to: Brett Bartholomaus, AD
Red Rock Central
PO Box 278
Lamberton, MN 56152
Red Rock Central is seeking applications for substitute teachers for the 2018-2019 school year. Pay is based on either half or full days. Those with a full teaching license as well as those with a short call license welcome to apply. Follow the application procedure described above.
Short-Call Substitute Teachers
If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a subject outside of teaching, you can apply for a short call teaching license through the MN Department of Education. Red Rock Central would love to hear from you if you are interested. Please contact Superintendent Bruce Olson for more information. Phone: (507) 752-7361
Red Rock Central School District provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.