HOW TO APPLY:
- Positions other than teaching should submit the following: Red Rock Central School District application (click here for a printable copy) and a brief resume.
- All licensed and/or professional positions should submit the following: Letter of Interest, Resume, Transcripts/credentials, references and copy of MDE Licensure (where applicable), and three letters of reference.
- Application materials should be addressed to Superintendent Todd Lee unless otherwise noted and can be submitted via mail - 100 E 6th St. PO Box 278, Lamberton, MN 56152; fax - (507) 752-6133; email - email@example.com.
- Positions are open until filled, unless otherwise noted.
- Please note: Background check will be required, upon acceptance of employment, for any position in the school district.
- Red Rock Central is an equal opportunity employer.
Substitute teachers needed! See more information in the substitutes section below.
English Teacher, up to 1.0 FTE
Date of Availability: 2020-2021 School Year
Date Closing: Until Filled
- We are looking for a middle school English teacher to teach 2-4 middle school English classes, but also want to explore the possibility of teaching other electives within the English department or other content area.
- Coaching opportunities are available.
Applications: Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, resume, transcript, references and licensure to:
Phil Goetstouwers, 5-12 Principal
ISD #2884 Red Rock Central School District
100 6th Ave. East
Lamberton, MN 56152
Varsity Assistant Football Coach (Fall 2020)
Part-time Junior High Volleyball Coach (Fall 2020)
B-Squad Volleyball Coach (Fall 2020)
Junior High Girls Basketball Coach (Winter 2020-21)
Assistant Track and Field Coach (Spring 2021)
**All coaching positions may submit a resume & letter of interest to the School District Office in Lamberton. All inquiries should be directed to: Brett Bartholomaus, AD
Red Rock Central
PO Box 278
Lamberton, MN 56152
Red Rock Central is seeking applications for substitute teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. Pay is based on either half or full days. Those with a full teaching license as well as those with a short call license welcome to apply. Follow the application procedure described above.
Short-Call Substitute Teachers
If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a subject outside of teaching, you can apply for a short call teaching license through the MN Department of Education. Red Rock Central would love to hear from you if you are interested. Please contact Superintendent Todd Lee for more information. Phone: (507) 752-7361
Red Rock Central School District provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.