No current openings.
PO Box 278
JUNIOR HIGH GIRLS’ BASKETBALL COACH beginning the 2018-2019 school year. Applications may be picked up at the School District Office in Lamberton. Closing date for this position will be November 2nd .
All inquiries should be directed to: Brett Bartholomaus, A.D.
Red Rock Central
Lamberton, MN 56152
How to apply:
- Positions other than teaching should submit the following: Red Rock Central School District application (click here for a printable copy) and a brief resume.
- All licensed and/or professional positions should submit the following: Letter of Interest, Resume, Transcripts/credentials and copy of MDE Licensure (where applicable), and three letters of reference.
- Application materials should be addressed to the Superintendent unless otherwise noted and can be submitted via mail - 100 E 6th St. PO Box 278, Lamberton, MN 56152; fax - (507) 752-6133; email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Positions are open until filled, unless otherwise noted.
- Please note: Background check will be required, upon acceptance of employment, for any position in the school district.
- Red Rock Central is an equal opportunity employer.
Red Rock Central is seeking applications for substitute teachers for the 2018-2019 school year. Pay is based on either half or full days. Those with a full teaching license as well as those with a short call license welcome to apply. Follow the application procedure described above.
Short-Call Substitute Teachers
If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a subject outside of teaching, you can apply for a short call teaching license through the MN Department of Education. Red Rock Central would love to hear from you if you are interested. Please contact Superintendent Bruce Olson for more information. Phone: (507) 752-7361
Red Rock Central School District provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.