BULLETIN NO. 68 Friday, December 13, 2019
1. Eligibility slips are due at 3:00 today.
2. RRC Student & Staff “Ugly Sweater Day” is Monday, December 16.
3. Band students not in choir should eat with the choir today and Monday and report to the band room at 12:15.
4. Knowledge Bowl, let's try again for a first practice on Monday, December 16, at 7:45AM. There will be food! If you haven't joined our Remind group and would like to get the group texts and links for signing up for meets, please stop in Mrs Derickson's room to get information on how to do this. Our first meet is January 6 here at school.
5. Speechies: Please have your script/topic chosen and approved by winter break. I am available after school to help with any and all needs i.e. cuttings, intros, scripts, research. Thank you to those who have done this and are underway. Get off to a good start so you are ready to practice your scripts when we officially begin Jan. 2. --Ms. Dunn
6. Juniors & Seniors – You are on for the 5-team wrestling match tonight. With BBB & GBB playing away, we need some of you who are not involved in sports to please step up.
7. Seniors – We will vote on class colors, motto, flowers, etc. next week.
8. The following students should see Ms. Karnitz or Mr. G to finish their 2nd semester schedule: 9th grade - Lindsey, Delaney. 10th grade - Alexis, Brandon, Ryker, Sara, Joseph. 11th grade - Richie, Brandon. 12th grade - Jake, Ashley, Carson, Alexis, Tavion, Hannah, Willie
9. Juniors: The MN Association of Townships sponsors a scholarship each year for 11th grade students. The application is available in Ms. Karnitz's office. Stop by to get a copy!
10. The following students need to pay for and pick-up their FFA shirts. Long sleeve shirts are $12 and short sleeve are $8. Jack D, Ryker D, Adri R, Lilly J, and Katerina T.
12. TODAY: Wrestling Quad at Lamberton at 5:00. Boys’ basketball vs. MLA/C at Mt. Lake at 5:00. Leave Lamberton at 3:45. Gymnastics at Luverne at 6:00. Girls’ basketball vs. Renville County West at Renville (note location) at 6:00. Leave Lamberton at 4:20.
13. TOMORROW: Gymnastics at St. James at 10:00.
14. MONDAY: 9-12 Holiday Concert at 7:00.
15. Lunch today: Ham sandwich, chicken noodle soup, crackers, carrot pack, mixed fruit.
16. Happy birthday tomorrow to Sydney Vogel and Sunday to Vincent Gabrielson.
1. Detention next week: Mr. Vold.
2. Choir students may be slightly late to period 5 as we will be rehearsing the combination finale piece in the band room today. We will be doing the same on stage on Monday (and there are no bells in the auditorium). Monday we're expecting to have students in period 5 by 12:50.
3. On Tuesday December 17th the following students will be attending an FFA CDE contest: Bianca Thomas, Charles Dammann, Alexis Starnes, Corey Arkell, Quintyn Vold, Triton Thomas, and Bowen Eberhard. They will be leaving before school starts and back around 6th or 7th period.