BULLETIN NO. 32 Wednesday, October 16, 2019
1. No school tomorrow or Friday!
2. MN Honor Society Members, you need to recycle today, Oct. 16th. Thanks.
3. Grades 7-12 will have a lyceum on Monday, October 21, from 8:35 – 9:35. Report to 1st period for attendance and lunch count, then the class will go to the auditorium.
4. Fall musical practice will begin in earnest next week. Primary characters will meet after school in the choir room Monday and Tuesday with the entire cast joining them on Wednesday through Friday. Students will receive a rehearsal schedule Wednesday.
5. Musical participants be sure to pay your $25 fee in the office.
6. The following students have band bills. Please see Mrs. Frasher for amounts and get these taken care of ASAP. David Gabrielson, Bryton Grother, Addy Irlbeck, Eamon Garrett, Mikayla Weis, Hadlee Hemmingsen, Hailey Amsden, Kaytlynn Wells, Taylor Lang, Haillie Morin, Avery Engen, Theresa Nwaiga, Britney Celedon, and Drystan Larson
7. College Knowledge Month: Congrats to Quintyn Vold for being the closest guess for last week's trivia. Although the U of MN was the first college founded, the first college graduate was from Hamline University in 1859.
8. Concessions for football tomorrow: Student Council.
9. FFA soils team please meet today 4A in the loft
10. Congratulations to the FFA soils team that placed 1st in the region contest yesterday. Individually in the region Derek Werner placed 1st, Jack Derickson placed 2nd, Kennedy Vold placed 3rd, and Cade Bittner placed 5th. They will be competing at the state level in April.
11. Congratulations to the FFA Horse and Poultry teams! The Horse team consisted of Nick, Kaitlyn, and Katerina. They placed 12th overall, with Kaitlyn placing 22nd individually. The Poultry team consisted of Sam, Charlie, Alex, and Andrew. They placed 8th overall, with Sam placing 11th individually. They will also be competing at the state level in April.
12. If you are interested in helping with the FFA Corn Drive or signed up to be on the committee please meet in the Ag Room during 4A today.
13. The FFA still has pumpkins & gourds available for sale.
14. If you would like to order an FFA t-shirt please get your money to Ms. Chicos by today. It is $8 for a t-shirt and $12 for a long sleeve shirt.
15. FFA fruit sales start today. If you are enrolled in an agriculture class 2nd semester, come see Ms. Chicos Wednesday to get your fundraising items.
16. Ms. Chicos is looking for 2 liter pop bottles. If you have any please drop them off in the Ag room. Thank you!
17. Welcome all 5th - 11th grade girls interested in the 2019/2020 Falcon Fire JO Volleyball season! Mark your calendars for upcoming important dates. Monday November 4th will be the Parent/Player informational meeting at 7pm in the RRC gymnasium. Sunday afternoon, November 10th will be Team Placement/Evaluation Day - exact start time yet to be determined. More information will be coming towards the end of the month.
18. TOMORROW: Football vs. Fulda at Lamberton at 7:00.
19. Lunch today: Pizza crunchers, corn, applesauce, ice cream cup.
20. Happy birthday tomorrow to Jackson Shannon.
1. Open Enrollment period for the PERA Voluntary Group Life Insurance Plan is now through November 20th. Please see Denise for more information. If you are currently participating in the Plan, you do not have to re-enroll.
3. Detention next week: Mrs. Polzin
4. Our flu clinic is Friday, October 25. We have extra forms in the office.
5. K-6 dental varnishing is Tuesday, October 22, beginning at 9:00 a.m.