BULLETIN NO. 98 FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2019
1. Eligibility slips are due at 3:00 today.
2. Please remember, there IS school on Monday, February 18.
3. Spring play practice each day after school, so plan accordingly. Please, watch the announcement for any changes to the schedule.
4. Speechies: Please try to remember to come to your morning lessons on late start days. You earn points toward lettering every time you come to a practice. Also, please pay for your shirts ASAP. Finally, please sign up for the Feb 23rd tournament outside Mrs. Dunn's door by today so registrations can be made on time.
5. Speechies: Bus leaves for Redwood Falls tomorrow at following times: WB @ 6:55, WG @ 7:20, Lamberton @7:35. Tracy Jr. High meet Monday, February 18. Bus leaves Lamberton @ 2:20
6. There will be 7th and 8th grade band today. Please bring study materials.
7. Spring Drivers Ed class will take place beginning on March 1st after school in Mrs. Smith's room. Letters were sent out to those who qualify. Please get your paperwork turned in as soon as possible. Payment is due by the first day of class. If you have any questions, please stop and talk to Mrs. Smith before or after school.
8. Juniors: There will be college reps visiting the next few weeks. Check the bulletin board on 2nd floor to sign up. Next week is SMSU on Tuesday during 5th hour.
9. Seniors: Time to get your senior pictures and baby pictures turned in. You may email them to email@example.com or bring them in to Mrs. or Mr. Hubert and we will scan them and return them to you.
10. Student Council and Yearbook, you have concessions today. This is a doubleheader so we will need help. Please sign up with Mr. Hubert.
11. Next week is FFA week. Each day will have a different activity. Check the posters around school for details.
12. Students who are attending the SMSU Ag Bowl today are as follows: Alexis Starnes, Zak Zimmermann, Bianca Thomas, Tucker Juhnke, Sam Dammann, Kennedy Vold, Derek Werner, Jack Derickson, Cade Bittner, Carlee Sell, Charles Dammann, Lilli Johnson, Adri Ruiz, Kaitlyn Coulter, Katerina Thomas, and Ryker Duroe, Lacey Wendt. We will leave at 7:00 am from the front doors and will be wearing official dress.
13. Any 5-8th grader interested in soccer, please stop in the office and pick up a registration form. Early bird registration price is due by today.
14. Jr. high BBB players please turn in your practice jersey & game jersey to the office. Thank you.
15. TODAY: GBB & BBB vs. Adrian at Lamberton. B squad girls at 6:00 in auditorium, B squad boys to follow. Varsity boys at 6:00 in gym, varsity girls to follow.
16. TOMORROW: Wrestling sections at Tracy (downtown at Veterans’ Memorial Center) at 11:00. Gymnastics sections at Redwood Falls.
17. Lunch today: Chicken burger, peas, pears.
18. Happy Birthday today to Gabby Hubin & Avery Engen, tomorrow to Dalton Piotter & Christopher Hicks, and Sunday to Willie Kerich.
1. The office is closing at 4:00 today.
2. Detention next week: Mr. Vold
3. Grades K-6 "Project Wild" Tuesday at 2:00 in the auditorium.
4. Students who are attending the SMSU Ag Bowl today are as follows: Alexis Starnes, Zak Zimmermann, Bianca Thomas, Tucker Juhnke, Sam Dammann, Kennedy Vold, Derek Werner, Jack Derickson, Cade Bittner, Carlee Sell, Charles Dammann, Lilli Johnson, Adri Ruiz, Hannah Nelson, Kaitlyn Coulter, Katerina Thomas, and Ryker Duroe. We will leave at 7:00 am from the front doors and will be wearing official dress.
5. Please be on the lookout for surfaces – Danielle Schrupp & Brielle Bennett are missing theirs.
6. PreK-4 child study meets February 21 at 7:45 in Mr. Sarne’s room.
7. Friday, February 22, we will have Ag Olympics starting at 2:40.