BULLETIN NO. 32 WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2018
1. Remember, no school Thursday or Friday this week.
2. A Falcon online store is open at https://rrcapparel18.itemorder.com/ This order expires October 23.
3. Senior high girls involved in the musical: Mrs. Evans will be in the auditorium today from 8:30 through 6th hour. Please stop down during your study halls to get fitted for a costume.
4. There will be rehearsal on Saturday beginning at 9:00 for all waiters plus Josh, Ethan, Ryker, Liz, Kennedy, Jack, Alexis, and Tesa. A light breakfast will be served beginning at 8:30.
5. All cast members including the chorus will have rehearsal Monday in the choir room from 3:30 until 4:30. This is a change from the original schedule.
7. MN Honor Society Members, we’ll have a short meeting in Mrs. Shaner’s Room on Thursday, Oct. 25th at 8:10.
8. Juniors – we will meet in the auditorium Monday, October 22, 5th hour for magazine sales kickoff.
9. Concessions for playoffs: Tuesday, Oct. 23 football – Juniors/Seniors. Friday, Oct. 26 volleyball – Student Council.
10. Juniors/Seniors: Next week, we have two reps visiting here. SMSU will be here Monday, Oct. 22 at 2:00 p.m., and the Marines will be here on Tuesday, Oct. 23rd during lunch. Please let Ms. Karnitz know if you would like to meet with either of the representatives!
11. Seniors: Starting Monday there will be FREE college applications at MSU, Mankato, SMSU, Winona State, and several others. Be ready to get your application done!
12. Grades 9-11: There is a scholarship available for students in grades 9-11 that have a GPA of 3.75 or higher and have participated in a significant amount of community service. Please see Ms. Karnitz if you would like more information.
13. Grades 10-11: MN West in Luverne is offering a 1-day SCRUBS camp for students interested in a 2-year healthcare program, including dental assisting, surgical tech, and medical assisting. Please see Ms. Karnitz if you would like more information.
14. Congratulations to the Soils team and Poultry team for placing 2nd and 6th at their Region FFA Contests!
15. FFA Fruit Sales will starting today and will run through November 5th. All FFA students need to pick up forms from Miss Klontz today to start selling.
16. TODAY: Football vs. RCW at Danube at 7:00. Bus leaves Lamberton at 4:30.
17. Lunch today: Pizza crunchers, corn applesauce, cookie.
18. Happy Birthday today to Jackson Shannon and Sunday to Isabel Bunting.
1. Detention next week – Mrs. Polzin
2. Ag Business Field Trip students will be gone today from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM. This includes, Jon Vogel, Marissa Koppen, Hannah Nelson, Sophia Bellig, Josh Hesse, Dalton Piotter, Bladyn Determan, Spencer Halland, Marshall Peterson, Ruthann Bacon, Madison Kuehl, Cheyenne Forseth, Mackenzie Irlbeck, Beau Knutson, Aaron Geske, Nathan Coners, Sam Dammann and Jared Schroepfer
3. 10th grade students are taking the Pre-ACT this morning and will return to school around 11:00.
4. Elementary child study meets at 7:45 a.m. October 25 in the elementary special ed room.
5. FFA officers (Hannah Nelson, Jack Derickson, Ryker Duroe, Alexis Starnes, & Sam Dammann) will be gone October 23 during 4th, 4A, lunch, & 5th periods.