BULLETIN NO. 87 Thursday, January 23, 2020
1. MN Honor Society Members, you need to recycle today. Thanks.
2. Speech team members please remember to turn in your $25 fee to the office.
3. Students in grades 9-12 interested in participating in spring play, please sign up in Mrs. Wilmes's room this week. Play selection is dependent upon the number of interested students, but please sign up only if you are 100% committed to attending all rehearsals after school beginning February 10th. Seventh- and eighth-graders may sign up to work on crew; some individuals may be called upon to be in the play if needed.
4. One Act Play participants, please pay your $25 fee to the office THIS WEEK (Ryker, Lauren).
5. Final rehearsals for one-act play are Thursday and Friday mornings at 7:00 with a presentation for family and friends on Thursday evening at 7:00.
6. One-Act Play Sub-section Competition is on Saturday at Redwood Valley High School beginning at 10:30. Bus will load on the south side of the school at 7:40.
7. 8th grade students: The Chromebook storage and charging carts for 8th graders have been moved to Room 25 on second floor. Please be sure to check your tablet into the charging cart each day at the end of 7th hour and right away after school.
8. The National FFA Organization scholarships deadline is today. If you are a senior and have been involved in FFA, I encourage you to come see Ms. Chicos for details on how to apply.
9. TODAY: Wrestling quad at Mapleton at 5:00. Dismissed at 1:40, leave at 1:50. This event will be livestreamed at https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/maple-river-high-school-mapleton-mn. Jr. high GBB vs. HLOF at Fulda (note location) at 4:30. Leave Lamberton at 3:15. Jr. high BBB vs HLOF at Lamberton at 4:30. GBB vs. Cedar Mountain at Morgan at 6:00. Leave Lamberton at 4:40. BBB at Ellsworth at 6:00.Leave Lamberton at 3:50.
10. TOMORROW: GBB vs. MLA at Lamberton at 6:00. Speech at Marshall
11. SATURDAY: Sub-section One Act Play at Redwood Falls at 10:30. Section 9th grade league wrestling at Redwood Falls at 10:00.
12. Lunch today: Chili, breadstick, carrot sticks, pineapple
13. Happy birthday today to Emily DeCock.
1. 5-12 faculty, please put attendance on JMC each period this week and next (January 21-31). We can start making yellow sheets again in February. Thanks!
2. If anybody needs time off this week or next be sure to get blue forms in today so we can get a sub.
3. Please continue to send announcements to Barb’s email when she’s gone. Denise can check this email account and copy & past to announcements.
4. Detention this week: Mrs. Frasher.
6. Staff: Please send the following 8th graders to Room 25 (computer lab) for a couple of minutes at the beginning of 2nd hour: Isaac Simonson, Cory Arkell, Reagan Carter, Callie Highby, Ashton Hollman, Elizabeth Lenning, Andrew Pankonin, Eva Redman, and Nathanyeel Rhea. I need to discuss with them "why these students are not returning their Chromebooks to Room 25 after school." Thanks. Leonard