chevron_right close
Red Rock Central does not provide any type of health or accident insurance for injuries incurred by your child at school.
We encourage families to have accident coverage on their children, prior to participation in any interscholastic sports or if a family's current primary health insurance has a high deductible, co-insurance clause and/or limitation on medical benefits. 

Voluntary Student Accident Insurance is available through Student Assurance Services, Inc.  Learn more below:

Insurance Letter & Waiver Form

Insurance Information from Student Assurance Services